- To promote the tradition of the excellence and provide a disciplined and comprehensive education programme which promotes high academic, physical and ethical standards.
- To empower our students to meet the challenges and shoulder responsibilities successfully at global level.
- To educate them to be lifelong learners and impart education
social, moral and spiritual values.
- To develop in children the basic skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and Reasoning.
- To use technology in pursuit of skill and knowledge.
- To enhance cognitive skills, creative thinking and application of academic skills.
- To stress punctuality, health, sanitation, personality development and aesthetic ability.
- To create wholesome human beings capable of nurturing Indian culture and traditions.
Medium of Instruction
- Medium of instruction is English for all the subjects expect language teaching.
The School is privileged to have classrooms equipped with smart learn class which facilitates the teachers of all classes from KG to XII to:
- Bring alive, to the classroom all hitherto abstract concepts at the click of a button.
- Enrich the teaching learning experience at all levels.
- Avail the facility of downloading information from internet as and when required.