GENERAL SCHOOL RULES
- Children must come to school in neat, clean uniform and must trim their nails and hair regularly.
- They must be regular in their attendance. In case of absence, information for leave should be briefly written in the student’s diary with the date & parent’s signature.
- In case of illness, the Principal / the Class Teacher must be informed and a medical certificate is to be produced.
- Parents / Guardians are requested to check and see the remarks made by teachers in the diary.
- Parents and Guardians are strictly not allowed to visit their children/wards or teacher in their class rooms. They are expected to meet the Principal/In-charge first. Parent’s can meet teacher after school hours.
- No half leave will be granted.
- Each & every article of the child should have the child’s name. The school is not responsible for lost articles.
- Continuous assessment of students for the whole year’s work will be considered for promotion to the next higher class.
- Tests and exams will not be conducted either before or after the scheduled date.
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWALS
- The age of admission to std. 1 is 6 years as on (August 31st).
Birth Certificate is required to finalise the admission procedure.
- A candidate who has attended any recognized school can not be admitted without a , Leaving Certificate from the school last attended. Students coming from schools outside the state of Gujarat must have their Leaving Certificates Countersigned by the Educational Inspector of that state. No admission is confirmed till the Leaving Certificate from the last recognized school is produced.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for the action.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing by the person responsible for the students and not by the student on or before the last day of month.
- No Leaving Certificate will be issued till all the fees are fully paid and library books are returned. Leaving Certificates will be issued only on receipt of application from parents or guardians in the prescribed form collect the same after 7 days.
- Certified duplicate copy for Birth date, age etc. will be issued after payment of Rs.50/-.
- Bonafide will be issued after 2 days.
RULES OF ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
- Admission to the school is restricted by certain Government rules & regulations and by the condition of age, ability and conduct.
- An applicant for admission will be examined and admitted in the class for which he/she is found fit.
- No admission is complete until the “Leaving Certificate” from the last institution attended is submitted. Applicants from other states (studied outside the state of Gujarat) must get the “Transfer Certificate” countersigned by the Education Inspector concerned.
- The Principal reserves the right to accept or refuse any application for admission without assigning any reason for his/her action.
- No “Leaving Certificate” will be issued unless applied for by parents / guardians in writing, after all dues have been paid.
- If a student fails twice in the same class or thrice in any different classes in the “IW institution, he/she has to leave and discontinue studies from here.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority or conduct, injurious to the moral tone, are sufficient reasons for dismissal of the student from the institution.
- Parents will have to pay the first instalment of school fees; if L.C. is to be taken after 30th of April.
- The student absenting, himself/herself without permission for more than five days, his/her name will be struck off from the general register.
- A minimum attendance of 75% of the total number of working days in each semester is compulsory or else the child will be detained in the same class.
- The fee being charged by the school is reasonable and acceptable The payment of fees will be made in the manner as may be required by the school’s management.
- The school shall be entitled to increase the fee by % – % every year. The school shall have the right to further revise the fee and fee structure in view of any change in government policies and / or the economic conditions (including, but not limited to, inflation, etc.)
- Withdrawal of the ward from the school shall be subjected to a written notice to the school’s management at least 1 term in advance or the term in advance or the term’s fee in lieu of such notice, failing which the ward or his parents shall not be entitled to demand his/her school leaving certificate.